Welcome to the UltiMiner Forums! Check the FAQ if you have any questions!
Subscribe to Fluffyrox4 on YouTube for gaming videos and updates on our projects, along with the episodes of our gameshows at FluffyroxGames

The UltiMiner forums is HEEEEERE!

Fluffyrox4
    Fluffyrox4

The UltiMiner forums is HEEEEERE! 20170820_232330

The UltiMiner forums is HEEEEERE! Empty The UltiMiner forums is HEEEEERE!

Post by Fluffyrox4 Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:40 pm

WOO HOO!

FINALLY!

It's been a long time in the making, but it's finally here! Yes that's right:

The UltiMiner forums is HEEEEERE! Slight10

There's a chance though that you probably have no idea what UltiMiner Studios is... let me explain!

Most of you reading this will probably be coming via the Noxcrew Forums, so you may have some idea where UltiMiner came from, but for those of you that do not, let me fill you in.

Back in May, I (Fluffyrox4) had the idea to create my own gameshow production inside of Minecraft, which would be inspired by the Noxcrew Gameshow. It seemed people liked the idea so I went ahead and made the first game. People liked that so I went ahead and made more. From the start I was always going to call the gameshow UltiMiner, but as I continued to work on it I came up with ideas for spin offs, and other maps, and I decided to let UltiMiner become it's own thing, and UltiMiner Studios was born.

What about the gameshow?!
    The UltiMiner Gameshow is still being worked on, and I'll be constantly updating on the new forums, so be sure to sign up to see more in the near future. For now, the gameshow is still really far off and it will not be done anytime soon, but we're doing our best to comstantly create more content to show off to you guys and make sure that it doesn't take too long to become a thing.

I'm just super excited to have the forums ready to be browsed and posted on, and I cannot wait for what the future will hold for UltiMiner.

If you have any future questions, please check the FAQ first, and if you can't find what you're looking for there, ask in the "Get Some Help" forum, or PM Fluffyrox4.

Until next update, buh-bye!

©Thomas Ryan 2017. All rights reserved. UltiMiner Studios and its logo belongs to the owner of the site. Please do not copy in any way.

Current date/time is Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:43 am